Haijia injection blow molding machine will be your best choice as The Injection Blow Molding process incorporates three basic stages: plastic is injected into a mold to create a plastic cylinder; that plastic cylinder is blown into a mold to form a hollow part; and then that form is ejected. During this process, air is used to form the hollow plastic shape by forcing the soft plastic into the mold’s cavity. Though described here in simplified terms, this outlines the general method of the injection blow molding process. In injection blow molding the part is formed in an enclosed mold, there is no scrap to be trimmed from the product. The three stations of the process allow for the formation of a thick treated neck with a thin container wall
Injection blow molding machine features:
1) High pressure& speed injection system
2) V.D pump control for more energy saving
3) Jinhua control system for high speed information communication and high precision temperature control
4) Hot-runner injection-blow mold with horizontal three positions for continuous production with no leftovers or waste material
5) Top brand electric parts and hydraulic parts for long service life
6) High speed: cycle time only 10.5sec for 40ml bottle mould in 14 cavities which is suitable for high quantity production.
7) Bottle size: 3 to 1000mL .
8) 10mL, Cav-9, 100mL, Cav-4.
9) Materials: PP, PE, PS, SAN. EVA.
Energy saving, environmental, low noise, quick response, high-efficiency, Shorter Cycle Time, Improve Production efficiency
|1||HYDRAULIC VLAVE||YUKEN, TAIWAN|
|2||HYDRULIC MOTOR||INTERMOT, ITALY|
|3||PNEUMATIC VALVE||FESTO, GERMANY|
|4||HYDRAULIC PIPE||ISR, CHINA|
|5||SEAL RING||DZ, TAIWAN|
|6||AC CONTACTOR||SCHNEIDER, CHINA|
|7||HYDRAULIC PUMP||Piston Pump|
|8||Control system and hand screen(supply options)||JINHUA, TAIWAN|